Friday, January 15, 2010

We did it

MySpace Graphics

We took Marks stuff to the laboratory....so hopefully soon we can see if there is anything wrong or if there is something wrong with me. Maybe theres not anything wrong with any of us, but I just don't want time to go by and there was something wrong and we just wasted all this time. I know I can get pregnant, but anything could of happened between then and now.MySpace GraphicsMaybe Marks high blood pressure and stress from his job is causing some problems, or like I said, maybe its nothing at all. Marks Dr called and he has to get his MRI next Thursday. We are praying for healing and good health and that there isn't anything wrong with him. Please pray for him too.

I would love more than ever, to get pregnant this month. I would love to have an October baby, next to me, and another Libra. (Marks family are all Libras) I would love to maybe have a 10-10-10 baby, that would be neat. But in the end, its all up to God and what he wants and when he thinks we are ready for a baby. I want to be able to have a baby normal and naturally, without having to take pills or to do IVF's or anything like that. I would love to see my BFP just from natural intercourse. I can tell my pills are working and I really don't stress like I used too. I know my body is used to all the stress that I was under and I know my body isn't just going to snap back into place. Its been 3 or 4 months and so I'm hoping I'm relaxing enough for my body to accept the sperm.

For Christmas Mark got me a massage, so I'm thinking around my ovulation time, of using it, so my body really relaxes. You know, massages can cause early periods to start because of how deep relaxed your body gets. Who knows.....I'm going to try anything at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment