Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mark


So yesterday morning, Mark got a call from our Dr telling him his test results. Marks kidneys and everything look fine, but while they were looking at those, they found a mass on his liver. So Wednesday he has to go get a CT scan so they can look at it better. The Dr thinks it just probably a cyst, but they still need to rule anything else out. I have been so worried. I don't know whats worse, when you are sick or when your loved one is. I looked up liver cancer and Mark doesn't have ANY of the symptoms, so I'm praying its just a cyst or NOTHING at all. I love him so much and I don't want anything to happen to him, me or my grandpa. They are all the family that I have left.

Marks birthday is Monday and he has to work, so I'm going to take him out to lunch for his birthday. I wont get to see him all day, so I hope the lunch will be relaxing for us.

I really want me and my husband to have a family together. I just really want to be able to make him a daddy. I sure do hope our turn is coming up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment