Sunday, January 31, 2010

This past week

This week was a good week. It was not as busy, but I had to watch classrooms 2 days. Tuesday and Wednesday, I had to watch the little kids and the high school. Tuesday was the little kids and then the high school, and then Wednesday was the little kids. On Wednesday morning I walked in the backdoor and then the teacher was like, Hi Mrs. Rachel...and I said...why you say it like that? lol....she never talks to me like that. She said, My kid just threw up....so that meant for me to watch her classroom while she took her home, because her hubby was working. But after all that, that morning, another boy ran to the bathroom and threw up. So the first 10 minutes of Wednesday morning wasn't to pleasant. Everyone started to Lysol everything, lol. The sickness has been crazy around the school, including me. I have been having a sore throat and losing my voice. I think Ill be okay though.

Tuesday I had to watch the little kids for about an hour and then after lunch I had to watch high school, because their teacher had to take both of her kids home, because they were sick. THEN....Thursday we were supposed to have bad weather and so we got to leave at 1pm.

Friday IT SNOWED AGAIN!!! not as much...not nearly as much, but it did snow. They were worried about so much ice that it would knock out our power, but it didn't happen here. It did happen a small town near us. The weather has been crazy this year. But I'm thankful.....I love cold weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment