Sunday, January 10, 2010

Marks birthday

Yes, his birthday is tomorrow. He will be 25!! A quarter of a century years old. The bad part is....he has to work tonight, into tomorrow morning and then work tomorrow night. I have to work ALL day tomorrow. We have a school board meeting and parent/teacher meetings tomorrow. So we are going to try and go eat for lunch and he will open his gifts when he has to get off of work in the morning. Its not fun, but I guess its life when you get older. Maybe we can try and plan something soon. Money is tight, like it always is after Christmas.

I'm going be happy when the good Lord gives us a baby. But we talk about having a baby close to the holidays. Birthday parties, gifts, and everything else, on top of Christmas gifts and food. Its already hard to get all of that with Thanksgiving and then Christmas, but to have a baby so close or even after would be tight. BUT, alot of people do it all the time and it works out just fine. God knows whats good and he takes care and provides for us.

I do hope this next time around is our time. I would love to have an October baby with me. I know its close to the holidays too, and my birthday, lol, but they would be a wonderful gift for me. I had my hopes up high, and for some reason today I feel bummed. I wonder if we are ever going to get pregnant, but then again....I have to remind myself that God told me I'm going to get pregnant. I want a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy with a healthy mommy and daddy...and grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment