Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SO ITS A.....




NEGATIVE!!! Im used to seeing it these days. Its okay. I kinda got my hopes up this month with using the pre-seed, but Im not giving up with that stuff. This next month I am going to do my tempertaure every morning and also use the ovulation strips and use the pre-seed. We are going to "try" and do the sperm meets egg plan. With our hours and tiredness, it gets really hard sometimes.

Today is around 10 DPO. I started my AF on 12-11-09 and this week I should be starting soon. I actually thought I might be pregnant, because my boobs didnt get sore right after ovulation and I guess deep down I was praying and hoping we would start of this year with a wonderful bang. But before and during I took it, I was praying for this to be Gods will and if it wasnt, then I didnt want to be pregnant. He has something good in store for us and his time is just something I need to wait for. I was trying my hardest to wait as long as I could to check, but today at work I felt mini cramps. When I was pregnant I felt the same thing too, thats what made me think I wasnt pregnant, but the Dr told me its just growing pains that I was feeling. So onto the next month.....send the baby dust this way please......

1 comment:

  1. That sucks Rachel. But you know that its coming soon, just got to keep waiting! And besides Rachel, remember I said that you would get pregnant on January 29, 2010 and this is only the 6th! I know that you are tired of wating and all, but in His time, you will have your little bundle of joy!! I just know it!!

    ReplyDelete