Sunday, January 24, 2010

Distant

I'm SorryI feel like I have been distant from my friends lately. I don't know if its because I have been working and have been tired or what. My week this week was a very long, and I repeat a LONG week. I have been having some lower pains and it has been difficult for me and also my boss has been going crazy. She is finally being able to move into her home and she has just been going mad about it. Also, everyone is sick up at the school with bronchitis and everyone has been tired and moody. Its sad when the kids want to take naps. I have felt like crap too. Mark thinks I'm coming down with something and also I have been worried about him and his test results. I feel like I haven't even seen my grandpa this week, cause I come home and go straight to my room. I have had a headache every single day and has taken a nap every day. I am hoping that this next week is better.



Friday was an alright day. I got up when the Dr called and after I found that out, I got ready for my massage. Mark bought me a massage for Christmas and I have had some knots and also my headaches and thought it was time for me to get mine done. So I went and I had a different lady...I had the owner and she is just awesome. Ive known her since junior in high school. She was like....we didn't even get anywhere other than your neck and shoulders....she knew it was bad. She had to put some bio-freeze on me so I wouldn't be so sore and I was sore!!!! But I feel alot better. Then after that, it was so pretty outside and it was just me, I went out and visited my moms grave. I hadn't been out there in awhile and I really needed to talk to her and visit her. I know shes not there spiritually, but mentally its good to think shes there and spend some time alone, thinking. Our cemetery is out on the skirts of town and where my mom is buried, is on a small hill with an open field in the back, and its so pretty. We have a bench and I sit out there and watch everything and look and the glorious clouds. Maybe one day I can take a picture and you can see my view.

Then today, I was sick all day. I couldn't even get out of bed, I was hurting. For once I didn't want to go to the Dr. (thank you Zoloft) and I endured the pain. I feel alot better now, thank you Jesus!!! I spent some much needed time with my wonderful husband. We are planning a trip here in a few weeks, and I'm so excited!!! I want to do so much and plan so much!! I love road trips.

I cant believe that this month is almost over. But its okay....because there is so much exciting things coming up. I'm going to be super busy.

I'm sorry to all my friends for not talking alot. I have been feeling down and getting sick and I'm hoping I will feel better soon!!! love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment