Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maybe TMI?

CleavageThis might seem really out there, but I have to tell you something. For the past week, I have noticed my boobs getting bigger. I was looking at them and was thinking....hhmmm...they seem bigger. Then, the next day, Mark looked at them and said, "they look like they have gotten bigger". I think its just weird. I dont know what to do with them, lol. Its crazy!!!

But you know something I have been thinking about. You know the show, "I didnt know I was pregnant"? I was thinking....what if that was my case. I know I have my periods, but then I think, well, my boobs are getting bigger, and I have been craving this weird stuff and Im moody and tired all the time. I know Im not pregnant, but it has crossed my mind. I guess I should stop watching so much TV. And for some reason if I did wake up or all of a sudden have pain like contractions, I would probabaly think I was dieing!!! lol. BUT also the good thing would be, I had been taking my vitamins. All those women didnt have any prenatal care when they were pregnant, and I would have. I still take my meds everyday.
Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment