Friday, January 22, 2010

Marks test results


So today at 9:45am when we were sleeping the Dr called. Mark missed his phone call and it took a few times calling back when Mark got ahold of them, but let me tell you, I was a nervous wreck. I knew that this phone call could be a life changing call or a relax breathing call. So Mark for some reason waited to tell me, and I was just stressing out. But then he told me, that the Dr. said....They saw some "lesions" on the MRI, but the ultrasound took better pictures. Mark needs to go back and get an ultrasound in 3 months, I guess to see if its growing or what. I mean, I have mixed feelings about this, because, there really isn't an answer, but then the only thing they could do is to open him up. So...I guess we just wait the 3 months. The Dr really doesn't seem concerned and he said if they never even went to look at his kidneys, we would of never of known. Mark has no pain or anything and so we are just hoping that its a cyst or nothing. Thank you for everyones prayers. They mean alot to us. Its scary to wait on something so scary, for someone you love and for yourself. But God is good to us and he has blessed us so much. The verse that I put before explains how I am feeling.


So I was driving today and Dr. Lamar's office called today too about Marks semen test. She told me that everything is fine and it looks normal. So that was a blessing too. Then it makes me think though...is there something wrong with me? But I'm not worried about it. God has told me, I'm going to get pregnant, and I know he doesn't lie. :) We pray in HIS time, so we are just waiting when that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment