Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little bit of this, a litte bit of that


This AF is hitting me hard. I have been sleeping ALOT and coming home and taking naps. Well then I don't go to bed till late, so I guess I'm just catching up on the hours.

Work was good this week. I thought it would be hard to go back after being gone for so long, but it was quite a good, successful week. We only went to work Tue-Thur, but the kids were pretty good coming back. I feel like God has really just blessed me with this job and how I feel towards it this year. He just amazes me. He is always taking care of our needs and more.

Mark went to the Dr Tuesday for his blood pressure. He has really high pressure and has been taking medicine for it and Tuesday was a follow up. He always got some results back from his blood and urine test. The blood came out fine, but his urine test shows that he is peeing out all his protein. So today we went to a small hospital here to get his kidneys and arteries looked at by a sonogram. Please pray that everything looks normal and that his results come out just fine and healthy.

Also yesterday, I went to my GYN office to pick up some stuff for Mark to get his semen analysis. He is uncomfortable with it, but you know what? I think ANYONE would be. Men or women. I think I would be too, its just weird. But now we are thinking, maybe his blood pressure and stress might be a cause of why we arnt getting pregnant too. But he will get to see sometime in the next month to see what his stuff looks like.

I really hope that we can have a 2010 baby. I would love to get pregnant and have a baby THIS YEAR!!! I hope it is in Gods plans. I feel ready more than ever and I just want to be able to feel my baby kick inside of my belly and having the joy and happiness of holding them and loving on them.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers when you go to bed and say your nightly prayers. God has been so good to us and I thank him for everything he has given me. I feel like he has been showing me his blessings and he knows that this baby would be even more of a blessing and nothing else would even matter, for the love and joy a baby brings from the Lord!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Im a little on this one, and now you have allready told me about his test, but I will pray for him that it all goes well and that everything will be ok for him. Im sorry this af is being a pain in the but, i know how that can be, all week long i have thought you have been mad at me or something,ALL WEEK. so personlay, I will be happy when she goes away. lol. I continue to pray for you and mark to get prego, and I also hope that this is your year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is well with Mark's tests and you can move on into the new year with health! You guys are in my prayers...sorry I haven't been around much. If you ever do need to talk I am always here, you can message me :)

    ReplyDelete