Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10:

 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life.  Who would I be, if I couldn't help someone with what I have gone through.  I remember through each and every trial, I reached out to the people who could feel or felt what I was going through.  It was mostly the people that was going through the same or similar situation as me.  I remember when I went through my miscarriages, I met a couple of women who were going through the same thing and we both married our high school sweethearts and we were like a team in different states, helping and encouraging each other.  I'm still friends with them, but not really as close because they went on to have healthy babies and of course still married and I am so happy for them.  Its not the plan God had for me, but I just sometimes don't feel I can relate with how their life is now.  I also am joined to a kidney cancer page that I have met some friends and I share my struggles and concerns with them and I also give my experience to help others and it really is a family of help, prayer and motivation to survive and fight the stupid cancer.  I met some wonderful women and men from when I went through my separation and divorce.  I am close to alot of women to this day that when I look at us, I see how far we came.  We were once women who cried and prayed and didn't understand and hated life, but tried to make it the best and it seems like now, we are positive and motivated to see what God brings our way.  I love seeing these women happy for life and on fire for God and also trying to better themselves and their families life.  You have to really think how God places people in your path during the difficult times and how much of an impact they really are and will be even after the storm has passed.  Some stay for the time God wants them too and they move on and then some stay for a forever friend bond ship.  Sometimes when I say I wouldn't change anything in my life, because A. I wouldn't honestly be the person I am today and see things so different B. I couldn't change and God couldn't mold me into the person that He created me to be C. I wouldn't of met these people and we both have an impact on each others lives.  I think I struggle when people tell me, I'm inspirational or that I helped them in some way.  I honestly feel flattered, but don't understand what I said or did sometimes.  I feel like I'm the one always reaching out, asking questions or getting someones advice.  I'm glad that I helped in some way, but I guess I still have my struggles with certain stuff and sometimes feel like a failure for not being in control of them.  I understand that everyone struggles with something, almost daily, but I really strive for perfection in almost anything I do.  I have my weaknesses of course and flaws, but sometimes I feel like I'm so far from perfection that I its hard to get motivated to fix.  But anyways....I'm turning this into a mini blog....lol.  I pray almost daily for God to show me what I need to do in this life and to do His will.  I want to be able to share my ups and downs in this life that maybe it can help and motivate someone to live towards Christ.  I want to show people what Christ has done for me. 

Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment