Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 19:

Day 19: I am thankful for the small things in life.  I sometimes sit here and think about what am I thankful for, but I look around and its the small things I'm thankful for.  I'm thankful for my computer to keep in touch with people and to do my photography and to share my testimony.  I'm thankful for my bed, pillows, blanket that I sleep with every night.  I'm thankful for a chair to sit on, a TV to watch, a fan to use, a pen to write with, a brush to brush my hair with, a purse to carry, a book to read out of, shoes to walk in, toilet paper (haha), soap, shampoo, a plant that's in my house, and everything else that I have.  I know we take alot of things for granted or don't even realize what we have until something is gone, broke or missing.  The other day my battery charger phone broke (again, oops) and well....whats the point in a phone if I cant use it.  It was something so small, that ended up to be something so big, so I had to buy another one.  I truly am thankful for each and every thing the good Lord has lent me in this life.

Day 18:  I am thankful for a vehicle. 


Day 17: I am thankful for answered prayers. 


Day 16: I am thankful for my abilities. 


Day 15: I am thankful for Jesus Christ. 


Day 14:  I am thankful for my mom. 


Day 13: I am thankful for my 3 babies in heaven. 


Day 12: I am thankful for everyone who has sacrificed themselves for our country. 


 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.


 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 


Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment