Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What a Godly Man Should Be






I was watching this, this morning and around 7 minutes in, he says how God told him to just wait, that God had someone special for him, but to trust in His timing. It was like confirmation that I ALREADY knew, because God told me this, awhile back. It was just amazing to hear that someone else has heard God and has been placed upon their heart of waiting and trusting God. He says, not everyone will hear it, but I am so thankful I have. To me, its what I need, because it makes me have more trust and faith in God and in His time. Like I said before, I also have felt, the day that I'm actually going to get married too. I don't know 100% if it will happen, but only time will tell. I'm hoping within this next year, I will get to meet him!!! :)

If you liked this video, there are alot more to it with them talking about different things. I might post more later, but wanted to share this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment