Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7:

Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.  My one job might not be the best job in the world or bring in the most money, but I do enjoy it and do enjoy the customers and my co workers.  Actually yesterday I had a lady come in and I told her I remember her, because we had this heart to heart conversation.  She told me she remembered me and I asked her how she was doing.  She told me that we haven't talked since the day before my divorce.  I did not realize that it was that long ago, I thought maybe a month ago the most.  She opened up again to me and I told her some of my circumstances and what I went through and that's what she is going through.  I explained how I felt and what that person was to me and she said, "I cant believe my ears, that's exactly how I feel, you worded it perfect".  I hope the best for her, but I'm glad when she comes in she has someone who she can vent too.  I have some women who I vent too that come into my job and also ask how I'm doing.  I would of never met these ladies if I didn't work here.  I am thankful for this job.  Also I'm thankful for my Photography Business.  It might not be where I would like it, but God really put it on my heart to start that business for whatever reason.  He walked me through the steps and everything came out smoothly.  I don't know if later down in life or whenever that my business might get more clientele or if it will always be like this, but I am thankful.  I am proud of it, even though its small and its something I'm grateful that I have.  I really do think business ownership is just in my blood.  When my cousin came down with her boyfriend, my grandpa and I, her boyfriend and her, all sat down to eat and it dawned on me that we all were or are business owners, all different businesses too.  My cousins boyfriend has one, my grandpa had one, I have one, and my cousin is starting hers.  Its crazy, but I guess its who we are.  I have always told my friends I hope the next person I marry is a son of or family owns a business.  I love business work, accounting, paper work and people.  I know that I could be an asset to a family company.  

God has provided for me and my income and I cant wait for what the future holds, until then, I'm going to be thankful for what I do have.  Now I have to go to work  :)


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment