Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5:

 Day 5:  I am thankful for my health.  Having cancer before, especially at a young age can really open your eyes up to how short life is.  I really do try and eat right and take care of myself even though I am over weight.  I'm pretty sure most of my friends can tell you that I eat really good and healthy, more than the average joe.  I know I could do better and work out more, but I have no reason or excuse.  I'm also thankful for my grandpas health.  I pray for both of our health everyday.  God has been really good to me and has blessed me tremendously.  The other night in fact I had a dream that I had cancer and my hair was falling out and I was putting it into a bowl.  I woke up scared and thanking God that it wasn't real.  I know alot of people who has faced chemo and has lost their hair is really the last thing they care about, they just want to live and be healthy, but I think for any girl, it really can be hard to face.  Ive had long hair for as long as I can remember and it was a fear of mine when they told me that they would recommend me to go to Houston and take chemo.  I have been blessed that I never was faced with that, but I feel like I got a rude awakening and my eyes opened with the cancer and what I did have to face.  I do try and treasure each day and make it successful as I can.



Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment