Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Do not disturb

Being single doesn't necessarily mean you're available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says "do not disturb" on your heart.


Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. (Proverbs 4:23 AMP)




You belong to me

This was interesting to be when I saw this this morning.  I think alot of people think when someone is single that they are always looking or available.  That's not necessarily true.  I can now see why some people just arnt interested in dating or seeing someone or sometimes, even hanging out.  I think sometimes they look at that person with confusion or don't understand why a simple hang out is bad.  I know personally, I have been offered to just "hang out" and I had zero desire too.  It was nothing against the person(s) it was just I wouldn't of enjoyed my time, cause my heart didn't want too.  Sometimes to certain people, it might be temptation would come if they hung out, or maybe one other person might feel more than the other, or  they just don't want to have any awkwardness, it just depends on that person.  Now I know some people who can hang out with anyone and everyone and it doesn't phase them and they don't expect anything to go any further.

I pray for all the single people, single friends that I have, that they will let God find their mate for them.  I also pray for the married couples that maybe struggling, that they can go to God to strengthen their marriage and wont let their heart be tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment