Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15:

 Day 15: I am thankful for Jesus Christ.  To know that a man came down to live in this evil world, to be tempted my Satan, to be lied about, beaten upon and then to die on the cross for every single sin I have ever committed, well.......that's pure love.  I know if I was the only person in this world, he would still of done it.  Jesus' love is a love that is so rich and pure, and so real, so true.....and I know his love is everlasting.  No matter what I say, what I do, he will love me and always be there.  I will never be alone ever in this world.  Jesus saw something in me that no person could ever see, a man who can feel and see my heart for what it is.  I want Jesus to see my love for Him, shine throughout to others.  I want Jesus to see my heart that I want to please Him.  I never deserved for him to die for my sins, but he thought I was worthy enough too.  There isn't anything I could ever do to repay what he has done for me and still does for me.  I know its my duty as a believer in Him to spread his love and his word to others.  Its my duty, but more importantly, its my desire and love for Him, that I want to share others this amazing man who can love you, like no other.  I thank Jesus everyday for what he has done in my life.  I cry out to Him, I ask Him to hold me, I ask him to guide me, I ask him to let others see Him through me and I ask him what I can do to glorify Him.  I want everyone I know, everyone I love to know Christ, to accept Him in their hearts, that they will live eternity with me, in Heaven, praising Him!!!!




Day 14:  I am thankful for my mom. 


Day 13: I am thankful for my 3 babies in heaven. 


Day 12: I am thankful for everyone who has sacrificed themselves for our country. 


 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.


 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 


Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment