Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 16:

Day 16: I am thankful for my abilities.  I feel like I have alot of positive abilities as in good at sports, decorating, photography, organization, spelling, bookkeeping, driving, dancing, and etc.  I have my downfalls of course, like my sleeping schedule is always off and I wish I worked out more and I wish I had more common sense.  I try and work on my weaknesses and I wish sometimes I was more dedicated on perfecting those.  I was raised by my mom that she wanted the best for me and she wanted me to be happy, no matter what I wanted to do, as long as it wasn't illegal or hurt anyone else.  She never pushed me to go to college and never pushed me to get straight A's and honestly I'm thankful for that.  I did pass, but I didn't have pressure on me all the time or my mom didn't make me feel less than because I might of gotten a C in something.  She let me play any sport I wanted too, let me be in band, let me do what I wanted to do but with discipline and responsibility.  I hope I can grow up and be as open to my child as my  mom was but still kept me protected and in line.  My mom let me learn what my abilities were and she let me persue what made me happy.  The only thing my mom wouldn't let me do that I was interested in at one point was dirt bike racing.....I kind of found that intriguing at one point in my life...haha


Day 15: I am thankful for Jesus Christ. 


Day 14:  I am thankful for my mom. 


Day 13: I am thankful for my 3 babies in heaven. 


Day 12: I am thankful for everyone who has sacrificed themselves for our country. 


 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.


 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 


Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment