Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12:

 Day 12: I am thankful for everyone who has sacrificed themselves for our country.  Even though with the research and knowledge that I have obtained in the past few weeks is ridiculous with our wars, these women and men still fought for what they thought was for the good of our country.  I am thankful for them!!! :)  Happy Veterans Day!!


 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.


 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 


Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment