Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My opinion on this election

I didn't stress today about who was going to win.  I honestly wish none of the two were up for President.  I never had a good feeling about any of them.  The knowledge I have learned and has been put on my heart has revealed itself.  I know people think I'm crazy and losing it and they don't understand why I think they way I do.  The good news is.....there are others that I have come across that believe the same way as I do.  They know as much or more than me and it makes sense.  I'm not sure why alot of Christians don't want to know the truth or want to know the facts of America or our country and government.  Why be in denial?  Why question?  Why not just look into it and have your own opinion?  You just look at me like I'm crazy because you know what you know and it cant possibly be true.  Its like you cant possibly grasp that this whole world is corrupt and evil and things have been planned for a LONG time.  Why is it hard to understand?

Now I would love for people who doubt me, to look into it and then prove to me why it cant or wouldn't exist.  In fact, I would find that very fun and interesting to learn and know why it cant be true.  I want to be proven wrong.  That's not a cocky statement, I really would love to be proven wrong, so then I wont believe that this world is actually as evil as I think it is. 

I knew that whoever was going to win tonight was going to be in there to help fulfill Gods prophecy.  Everyone knows that the end of times is upon us and if you truly believe in God and in the Bible, then you can see all the signs coming about and coming true.  Now I wont lie and say its not scary or its okay with me.  I  just feel that its my duty as a believer to know and see the signs how this world is coming about and to see how close we really are to the mark of the beast.  I would LOVE to get married and have babies and grow old, but I think my generation, pretty much knows that's not going to happen.  I think the believers that are around my age know that we cant picture ourselves at 70 sitting on a rocking chair on the front porch watching the grand kids run around.  If you do see yourself doing those things......then good for you!!!!! I wish I did!!!!  Instead I see evil and the Bible coming true.

Now with all of this that I have been watching and reading and studying lately, I think it was a flare up because of the whole Presidential debate going on.  I'm not sure why I have these flares up with this every once in awhile.  I honestly want to step aside and not look up anything and just enjoy life and my so called freedom as much as I can while I still have it.  I know I must sound like a Debbie Downer or someone negative, but I mean, read Revelation!!!!  The TRUTH is, that basically Satan is going to take over the world, more than he has now.

Its kind of depressing to think how close we are.  Its depressing to think that I might not have a child, but even if I did, I don't know if I would want them in this world.  I know after tonight, like I said, I need to step aside and enjoy life.  I know for the next few days or week its going to be in my thoughts, but it just feels like a depressing night.

So here is to me focusing on the life God has blessed me and I need to enjoy this time in my life.  I am going to step away from studying but always remember what I do know and just watch for the signs.

I don't know what the next 4 years will bring, but I know I cant stop it and I know Gods purpose will come about.  I am going to thank God for each day He has given me and just pray that my hearts desires will come true.

Until then, I will pray for my Country and that hopefully those who don't know the Lord, will turn to know Him and accept Him in their hearts!!!!  Goodnight everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment