Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21:

Day 21: I am thankful for music.  I think everyone can agree that music is there for you, no matter what mood your in.  If I want to dance, I put some good beats on.  If I want to cry, I put depressing music on.  If I want to worship and praise God, I put some Christian music on.  If I want to get crunk, I put some rap on (yes I said crunk, lol).  If I want to rock out, I put some rock music on (mostly from the 80's).  Music, touches alot of peoples lives and if you do listen to the Christian channels, you can see how much it does have an impact and how it changes peoples lives with the words.  So today, I am thankful for music!! :)

Day 20:  I am thankful for pain killers. 


Day 19: I am thankful for the small things in life. 


Day 18:  I am thankful for a vehicle.


Day 17: I am thankful for answered prayers. 


Day 16: I am thankful for my abilities. 


Day 15: I am thankful for Jesus Christ. 


Day 14:  I am thankful for my mom. 


Day 13: I am thankful for my 3 babies in heaven. 


Day 12: I am thankful for everyone who has sacrificed themselves for our country. 


 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.


 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 


Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment