Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dear future wife

Dear Future Wife!
I know you are surrounded by many MEN and some are imposters of me but I pray that God may open your eyes! Yeah we haven’t met yet but I’m sure you’re the most beautiful woman that God has ever created! We were made for each other!
I just wanted to get a few things straight before we find each other! Just clear the air, if you will! Our life together is going to be great, let me ...assure you! It won’t always be easy, but I love you and love me! We love the Lord, and he won’t give up on us! We’re going to live in the best house I can afford to buy for us! I haven’t really decided on a fence yet, because those are kind of tricky to mow around! Input is welcomed on that, as it always will be! I’ll love you unconditionally; I’ll wear a tie sometimes for no other reason but just to look somewhat presentable standing next to the most astounding beauty this world has ever seen! You’ll wear a white summer dress on warm days, and we’ll relax in the back yard! We’ll have my friends and your friends over for dinner and we’ll laugh at each other endlessly! We’ll hold hands when we’re old, and walk around the park to get some exercise in! We’ll read the bible together, building our life entirely on Christ! We’ll travel when we can! And I will always, always, always love you!
Love, Your Future husband!
 
 
 
 
 I saw this and LOVED it.  Its kind of what I needed to hear today.  I have been struggling with some things and I need to be reminded that God has someone out there for me and I hope he prays and waits for me, like I am doing for him!!! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment