Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The key to a ......

So! I think the key to a successful relationship is how you do, act, think, feel BEFORE you're in a relationship. If you're not content in your singleness, you're definitely not going to be content when you're together, with someone. Each stage that we go through in our lives is for a purpose, for us to master that stage. And if you cannot master being HAPPY by YOUR LONESOME then how are you going to be happy with a TWOSOME. #IJS find Inner Peace, Inner Happiness; THE Inner YOU and then, maybe then, God will grant you what you've been ready for?!!!
 
I saw this after I posted my last one.  I needed to hear this too.  I'm actually doing good being by myself.  At many points in my life I didn't think that I could possibly be alone or single again.  It was a fear that was in the back of my head.  I have been digging deep within myself this past year and focusing on God and what he wants from me, that I have this inner peace, this inner peace that promises me that I will one day have true love.  I'm talking to a friend of mine as I write this and I told him that I feel like I have settled before.  I said that I have seen true "soulmates" in real life and they just have this bond like no other.  No matter what or where in life, they are still dedicated and devoted to each other and nothing can separate them.  Their bond is what unites them to stay connected and their dedication to the Lord is over powering.

As the holidays approach us, I think its whats getting my lonely flare ups active.  I sometimes wonder what my future holidays are going to be like, with family and in-laws around.  I didn't have that before cause they lived so far away, but I'm hoping this next time around that I have a semi big family who are close and where we can just share many memories together.  I got a taste of a Thanksgiving family dinner last year with my ex and it was a very memorable time.  I hope to marry into a loving, open arm, Godly family one day that brings me into their family as their own!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment