Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17:

 Day 17: I am thankful for answered prayers.  How many times have we prayed and God answered our prayers or fixed our problems with us not having to do anything?  God is amazing and when you have faith and trust in Him, you don't have to worry or stress over a situation when you have faith in God.  I know as humans we will still try and fix our problems, but its so much easier when you hand them over to God.  God has answered a ton of my prayers, even daily prayers, to helping my back not hurt as much, or getting plenty of sleep.  Hes cured me from cancer, he has answered a prayer that took 7 months later, but he still answered it.  Gods timing, is not our timing and Gods plan is not our plan.  When we surrender our lives to Christ and have faith in Him, (with God) anything is possible!!!  If you are having a problem or struggle today, just lift it up to Christ, He will hear you.....have faith that he can and will take care of it.....and have a wonderful day!!! :)


Day 16: I am thankful for my abilities. 


Day 15: I am thankful for Jesus Christ. 


Day 14:  I am thankful for my mom. 


Day 13: I am thankful for my 3 babies in heaven. 


Day 12: I am thankful for everyone who has sacrificed themselves for our country. 


 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.


 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 


Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment