Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.  I am thankful for emotional, spiritual and physical strength God has given me each and every day.  Today I helped redo my grandpas room and we rearranged.  I got to the most heaviest part of the furniture and really didn't know how I was going to do it.  I still think God was helping me move it all by myself.  Also for Gods spiritual strength God has given me over the past couple of years and this year to help with temptation that has came my way.  God has also helped me emotionally with moving on and looking towards the future.  His strength, love, mercy and promises are huge and a blessing in my life. I am so thankful for everything He has done and helped me with in my life.




Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment