Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8

 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!  She is so smart and she loves me so much.  She is just full of energy and is a good dog, until she jumps out of my car to chase a cat.  :)   She has been a huge blessing to me and has helped knowing when I come home, there is someone super excited to see me and jump on me and smell my legs to see where I have been.   She really has helped me with the whole "lonely phase" I went through.  I know I have my grandpa, but alot of times when I come home, hes already in bed and so that leaves me to basically a house alone.  This morning I got to sleep in cause I work later and she was waiting on me.  She knew it was later than normal and she was sitting in my chair and every time my alarm would go off, she would pop her head up to look to see if I'm awake.  If I make the smallest noise she jumps on my bed with excitement.  She also knows when its bedtime.  She will literally get mad and hurry me up to turn everything off and then crawls under my bed to go to sleep. Coco also has her looks of like "man mom, hurry up" or "Omgosh I'm so excited I'm going on this trip".  She LOVES to stick her head out the window and feel the wind on her face.  She loves it so much it will make her eyes water, but she don't care.  She has been a blessing to this family.  I had prayed when I went to go look at dogs for God to point out to me which one and she stood out like no other.  God knew exactly what I needed and I am thankful to Him for letting me have her in my life.








Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment