Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9:

Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.  I know this might sound crazy and nuts, but I am.  I think your past relationships and people you have been with and shared memories with shows alot of who are today.  It makes you grow, it makes you think of what you want and what you don't want in your next relationship and it also shows the type of person you go for.  I have been blessed with 2 great guys and even though we didn't work out, I don't regret anything.  Now I'm single and I know what I want in my life and I cant wait for what God has in store for me.  Over the past 2 years, was the only 2 relationships I had and they both ended in the same year.  I was thinking about that the other day, that last year was bitter sweet year.  I also think of this year and how far I have come and I am honestly proud of myself.  I have taken this time to look inside of myself and figure out who I am. I have gone through the emotions of everything and I wont lie and still say that I do struggle sometimes with them, but now I know its okay to feel and to cry and to miss someone, that just shows you loved them and it also shows to me what kind of person you are and who they were to you.  I am human and I was made with emotions and theres nothing wrong with expressing them.  The two guys that I loved will always be a part of my memories, my life even if they arnt in it, and someone who I will carry a special place in my heart always.




 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment