Monday, November 19, 2012

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

If you want, you can read more of Hebrews 11 and it says more of faith and the stories in the Bible of how people lived by faith.

I was reading this tonight and I loved it!!! I love the word Faith.  I have to have faith in this world and the promised God has put on my heart and without having faith, I wouldnt have hope to look forward too.  Every time that I wonder or doubt how a problem can fix itself or get better, God always comes through.  I know its because I really have faith in my heart that he will take care of it.  BUT, if it dosent get taken care of, then I know God had a reason and a purpose and he will put peace in my heart.  Also another reason why God might not answer a prayer or fix a problem, is because he might be teaching me something.  

I have Faith that God will answer my prayers and that my dreams (His plan) will one day be fullfilled.  I pray and have Faith that the man that God has put on my heart, I will one day marry.  Faith is something that we cant see, but its something that we can hope and trust that God will give us, in His time, when He feels we are ready.

I hope that everyone would have Faith in God and so they can see how much easier life can truly be and how your heart can be transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment