Friday, November 2, 2012

I am thankful for: Day 1

Im going to do my 30 days of what I am thankful for on my blog so I can keep up.  I remember doing it last year and forgetting what I had already said, lol.  


So day 1 and in no particular order......


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.  He is the best man that I have ever met and he really is one of the sweetest, most kindest person you will ever meet.  His heart is of gold and he will do anything he can for anyone.  I love him so much and treasure each and every day that I can spend with him.  I really do get scared that his time is running short as he just celebrated his 83rd birthday, but you never know....he could live to be 120. :)    I have appreciated him alot more lately and have been wanting to spend alot of time with him.  I love him and I hope he can see and help me with my babies when I get married.


No comments:

Post a Comment