Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20:

Day 20:  I am thankful for pain killers.  Yesterday, I woke up early with an upset stomach for an hour, which I hadn't had in years.  Then this morning around 3am, I woke up with horrible stomach and back pain and ended up throwing up for a couple of hours.  I finally got to go to sleep and get some rest, but now I'm exhausted.  I just feel blessed that I'm okay and can go to work. 

Day 19: I am thankful for the small things in life. 


Day 18:  I am thankful for a vehicle.


Day 17: I am thankful for answered prayers. 


Day 16: I am thankful for my abilities. 


Day 15: I am thankful for Jesus Christ. 


Day 14:  I am thankful for my mom. 


Day 13: I am thankful for my 3 babies in heaven. 


Day 12: I am thankful for everyone who has sacrificed themselves for our country. 


 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.


 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 


Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment