Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11:

 Day 11:  I am thankful for rest.  Getting rest goes all the way back in the Bible.  God created things for 6 days and then rested on day 7.  He expects us to rest and do nothing for one day of the week.  Now, of course sometimes you cant or it doesn't fall that way, but I'm thankful God has let me have some days of doing nothing or resting up for another busy week.  God knows that our bodies need to relax and to gain some strength.  So I am going to take this day and rest and catch up on some minor house chores, if I can find some.  :)



 Day 10: I am thankful for memories, lessons, trials and my testimony in this life. 




Day 9: I am thankful for ex's.


 Day 8: I am thankful for my dog Coco Muffin Cake-a-roonie!!!!


Day 7: I am thankful for my jobs.


Day 6: I am thankful for my friends.


Day 5:  I am thankful for my health. 


Day 4: I am thankful for my home. 


Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.


Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength.


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment