Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 3

 Day 3: I am thankful for my finances.  I know God has put His hand on my life with my finances.  I don't know how I survive each month and how things are always caught up and also how when I am short, how I always get the right amount of money for bills or necessities.  I pray almost daily for God to watch over our finances or for Him to stir me in another job so I can start paying bills off or to get a good job so I can afford a car payment each month.  I don't know when He will want me to move on or to get a better job, but I know He has a reason and a plan for everything.  I know alot of people look at me and think I'm wasting my time or energy at the job I have now and I'm not 100% sure why God wants me here, but I cant complain.  I have everything I need and more and I'm not stressing over bills.  I do wish I had extra to put back or to pay of some credit cards or like I said, a car payment, but I honestly can complain with Gods blessings.  The bible promises that God will take care of our needs, not wants.  I do have a running car and everything works in it, so I technically don't need a new one, but it would be nice.  Until then, I am going to appreciate my car and everything God has blessed me with.




Day 2:  I am thankful for Gods strength. 


Day 1: I am thankful for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment